Proposals submission date: 250 words by
The editors are accepting proposals for the Spring issue of Catalogue & Index, which will be themed ‘Access’ and will aim to look at the various ways taxonomers, indexers and cataloguers enhance access to resources.
We are looking for:
- case studies (600-900 words)
- discursive essays on aspects of practice / experience (upwards of 900 words)
- access to objects be it digital or physical
- marketing your service through more than one means of access, website, promotional material, outreach programmes etc.
- access to collections n archives, museums or libraries
- collections level description used to provide access
- restricted Vs open access
Ideally, we would like to represent all the major sectors of the LIS community: academic, commercial, public, and special. We would also be happy to hear from students, lecturers and paraprofessionals.
In the first instance, please send your name, contact details and proposal (no more than 250 words) to Penny Robertson e: firstname.lastname@example.org by